Last updated: May 17, 2017
Your privacy is important to us.
It is HackerThemes’s policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect while
understand how we collect, use, communicate, disclose and otherwise make use of personal information.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- We will not sell or rent your personal information to any third party.
- We do not store credit card information. Credit card payments are handled via Paddle.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft,
as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We use Google Analytics to collect usage statistics about our visitors.
- We may use your email address to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send.
- We may release personal information if we are required to by law, search warrant, subpoena, court order or fraud investigation.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure
that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained. HackerThemes may